Cookies – What are they?
By definition, A cookie is just a small text content which is stored in the memory of your browser (such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc) in your computer or smartphone. This text content aids the website to retain information of your visits. For your simple understanding, you may consider Cookies as just a text providing memory to the website, which make your future visits to the website easier and more fruitful.
Cookies are mainly used for the following purposes:
1. Analytics – Our website uses Third Party Cookies for helping us better understand our followers and audience, and further analysing the details on the website’s use and performance.
2. Advertising – Cookies in our websites play a key role in making advertising relevant and effective for the audience. These ads keep all abcd.com and other websites and their services free of charge. Our website ensures that these ads are unobtrusive and safe for you.
Managing all Third Party Advertising Cookies
For a user, it is possible for you to opt out and stop receiving the Personalized Ads by following the below steps:
- – Google Ads Settings
- – Please Read Google Advertising Terms
- Managing Third Party cookies
- In order to opt out of the StatCounter analytics cookie, go to:
- – StatCounter Cookie Settings
Managing Cookies in General
Cookies User Agreement
Information and links: