Category: The Irish News Cryptic
List Of Clues: 9-February-2019 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Buzz Answers
- 1.Not queues of couples at the Register Office!
- 2.They could be ones star administrators
- 3.Put up large stake for a scaffold
- 4.Some of the formalities for African state
- 5.Their work will assist those who operate on joints!
- 6.Part of a solid, old-fashioned image
- 7.Routed another way for this
- 8.Man upset about the church music
- 9.One with high aspirations, but its not the same after I do business
- 10.Just the thing for removing ill-feeling
- 11.Its a household word for long-term loan
- 12.The others need space for a place of relaxation
- 13.Could it be a triumphant caper by a sporting enthusiast?
- 14.What he produces appears in the magazine
- 15.One in French river connected with the sea
- 16.You could find us to be dim-witted
- 17.A social occasion for the bounder
- 18.The boy to adopt a prayerful attitude, we hear